Contact Us Today (913) 971-0087!
TITLE Boxing Club Leawood Events
Memorial Day Event 2013. May 20th - May 23rd!
Call for more information (913) 971-0087!
Click on the image below for a larger image.
What to Expect With Title Boxing Club Leawood
TITLE Boxing Clubs Fitness Program offers OVER 4o Boxing and Kickboxing classes each week. Each class is 1 hour long and follows the same format!
- The first 15 minutes: Warm Up. A Full Body stretching, jogging, calisthenics, jumping, lunging, squats, ect. The purpose is to get your heart rate up and to get you sweating!
- 30 minutes on the Bag: Boxing or Kickboxing. This portion is set up in 3-munite rounds that consist of basic boxing/kickboxing combinations and then a 1-minuite “active rest.” The “active rest” gives you a break without dropping your heart rate.
- The Last 15: Core and Cool Down. Using a medicine ball and body resistance we finish the workout strong by sculpting your body!
What You Will Need For Your Class!
- Hand wraps--you can purchase before class.
- Boxing gloves--Provided for you!
- Workout clothes
Choose any class that works with your schedule and arrive 15 minutes early. We will help you wrap your hands and introduce you to the trainer!
*Click on the schedule below for a larger image.
TITLE Boxing Club Leawood Class Schedule
Your first class is FREE! Try a POWER HOUR to discover just how explosive total body boxing and kickboxing workouts really are. Already a member? Bring a friend and get one FREE private (one-on-one training)!
Phone Number: (913) 971-0087
Address: 12150 State Line Rd Leawood, KS 66209