What to Expect from our Boxing and Kickboxing Workout Exercises
TITLE Boxing Club Alpharetta offers a class to fit everyone’s schedule and fitness needs. If you are looking for high intensity total body workout exercises, the Power Hour will help you burn fat and lose weight by burning up to 1000 calories! Our kickboxing classes are over the top cardio routines utilizing a combination of kicking, punching and heavy bag action. The personal trainers will get your blood pumping and body sweating. We work with all fitness levels and can help you reach your fitness goals. We offer more than 30 boxing and kickboxing POWER HOUR classes each week. Each class is one hour long and follows the same format!
- The first 15 minutes: Warm Up. Full Body stretching, jogging, calisthenics, jumping, lunging and squats. The purpose is to get your heart rate up and to get you sweating.
- 30 minutes on the Bag: Boxing or kickboxing. This portion is set up in three minute rounds that consist of basic boxing and kickboxing combinations with a one minute active rest. The active rest gives you a break without dropping your heart rate.
- The Last 15: Core and Cool Down. Using a medicine ball and body resistance we finish the workout strong by sculpting your body.
What You Will Need For Your Workout Exercises!
- Hand wraps--you can purchase before class.
- Boxing gloves--loaners are available or buy your own in the store.
- Workout clothes.
Do you know about our MEMBER REFERRAL PROGRAM?
MEMBERS! Bring in a friend to one of our POWER HOUR classes and have them join our family: and you'll receive a FREE MONTH’S MEMBERSHIP for each new member you bring in!
Choose any class that works with your schedule and arrive 15 minutes early. We will help you wrap your hands and introduce you to the trainer.
This TITLE Boxing Club® is an independently owned and operated fitness franchise of Uppercut Fitness, Inc.